Tangoshoes.com is committed to sustainability, and has an active policy to prevent returns as much as possible. You as a customer can also contribute to this. Not sure what size to order? Check the size chart of the articles. Then order 1 size of an article. If you want to order several pairs, no problem of course, but be aware of this. Together we can prevent returns, which is better for people and the environment.
Even then it may happen that ordered items are not as expected.
Tangoshoes.com uses a reflection period of 30 days. You can return all items to us within 30 days of receipt, under certain conditions. There is a small charge for this as we want to make you, the consumer, aware of the increasing number of orders being returned and the rising costs resulting from this.
We as Tango Shoes strive for a sustainable world. To this end, we are also committed to reducing the number of returns. In addition, we will use part of the received return costs for CO2 compensation.
Every year, Tango Shoes will donate an amount to the Treesforall foundation. This foundation plants trees in the Netherlands and abroad for a better climate.
Returns must meet a number of conditions:
- Returns should always be registered on via the returns portal of Tango Shoes.
- Items are unworn and undamaged.
- We recommend trying on shoes on a soft surface, such as a rug or carpet. Product must be returned without any user marks, in original condition and packaging.
- Original tags and labels are still intact and attached to the items.
- When returning the items, always include the return form. If no return form is present, the return may not be able to be processed.
- Returns should be sent well packed. Brandfarm BV / TangoShoes.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost during the shipping process due to negligence of the sender. Use of the return service does not affect this liability.
- Please inspect shoes upon arrival and report any deficiencies within two days.
- Please note that return orders that do not meet our return policy may be refused. In this case, the items will not be returned to the consumer at the expense of BrandFarm BV / TangoShoes.com.
Unfortunately, we see an upward trend in the number of returns. We also have to deal with increasing costs of transportation and processing of the returns. As a result, we are forced to ask a contribution to the return costs.
This contribution will be asked when registering the return via the returns portal of Tango Shoes. The return label must also be created in this portal.
The following return costs will be charged:
|Return from the Netherlands||4,95 euro|
|Return from Belgium||4,95 euro|
|Return from Germany||7,95 euro|
|Return from Austria||10,50 euro|
|Return from Luxembourg||15,95 euro|
|Return from Spain||15,95 euro|
Per 3-1-2023 the return fee will be increased by 1 euro.
Returns from orders placed on December 11, 2022 or earlier are subject to the old return conditions. No fee will be charged for these.
Exchange for another product is unfortunately not possible. To receive the desired item, please place a new order and return the other to us.
METHOD OF RETURN
- Fill out the return form and add it to your return package. You received the return form with your package. Did you not receive a return form? Download the return form here link.
- Report your return on the returns portal of Tango Shoes. (via this link). For this you need the order number (reference) and the email address with which the order was placed. The order number (reference) is on the return form provided and was also communicated by email.
- After you have registered the return, you can download the return label. You will also automatically receive an email with the shipping label.
- Print* the shipping label and attach it carefully to your package. For packaging tips see this link.
- Please drop off your return shipment at the nearest DHL service point in the Netherlands and at a Bpost drop-off point in Belgium. Click here to find a DHL ServicePoint near you and here to find a Bpost drop-off point.
- Of course, you are not obliged to use DHL's return service. If desired, a different carrier can be used. The costs are then for your own account.
- Once the return has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your return order has been sent.
*Don't have a printer at home? Make sure you print the shipping label at a place where you do have access to a printer. Can't print the shipping label? Then you can choose for a QR code, which you can scan at a DHL service point. They will then print a label for you.
RETURN METHOD FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
- Download our return form here link. Fill out the return form and attach it to your return package. Without and return form, the return may not be able to be processed.
- Report your return on the returns portal of Tango Shoes. (via this link). For this you need the order number (reference) and the e-mail address with which the order was placed. The order number (reference) is on the return form provided and has also been communicated by email.
After you have registered the return, you can download an address label, which can be attached to the shipping box. You need to provide a shipping label yourself.
- Once the return has been processed by us, the purchase amount will be refunded to your account.
PROCESSING AND REFUND
After returning your package you will receive your refund as soon as possible (at the latest within 14 days). If you have not received a refund after 14 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: returns without a completed return form may not be processed as the customer / order details are not known.
If you have paid with Klarna and have a question about your refund, click here for more info.